THE FIRST ANNUAL FENCE POST FESTIVAL!
PEOPLE OF FAYLEY AND NEIGHBORING LANDS
In honor of Fayley's new 'Dream Protector', Tracy, we have decided to throw a festival! We are currently planning to have this festival through the Month of August, just in time for the last long nights of summer, and the first cool days of autumn.
Bring your family, friends, pets and companions! There will be events for every person, elf and creature! Vendors from all over our world, and from other worlds, will be set up in Fayley's market, and performances will be happening in our arenas nightly!
So grab your Golden Pumpkin and head over to the Fence Post Festival to honor Tracy!
That's right! It's time for some EWH and Fayley fun! This event will be taking place From JULY 13th 2017 to NOVEMBER 5th 2017.
This will be taking place ALL THROUGH Fayley's Autumn season!
So, this is how this wonderful event will work!
There will be Various Prompt groups to participate in. Each prompt group will have a range of individual prompts to participate in (with an average of five). Each Prompt Group will have specific rules and guides.
If you finish ALL OF THE PROMPTS IN A PROMPT GROUP with ONE character (Or set of characters in group situations), you will get a TIER ONE prize. Finish ALL OF THE PROMPTS IN A PROMPT GROUP but DON'T use the same character(s), you can pick from a TIER TWO prize.
((YES YOU CAN PARTICIPATE IN EACH PROMPT GROUP MORE THAN ONCE! Just only once per character))
As you finish Prompt images and/or writings, link them here, and an Admin (MatsiOfErebor
) will roll for you to get a random prize! First roll will be to see if you get a random prize (1 in 3 chance to get prize). Then the admin will roll to see if you get a Tier One, Tier Two or Tier three prize! (50% chance for Tier 3, 40% for tier 2 and 10% for tier one). Admin will then let you choose your prize from that tier!
Pay attention to a prompt group's specific guides! If something is done wrong (Like done out of order , etc) then you lose your chance to win a prize for that entry!
Writings and RPs are ENCOURAGED! They are so encouraged that EVER 100 WORDS YOU WRITE IN YOUR ENTRIES, YOU WILL GET ONE EWH COIN! Save these coins! You can buy prizes with them! (Prizes listed below)
IF YOUR IMAGE FEATURES TRACY, YOU WILL EARN ONE EXTRA EWH COIN!
((Tracy's ref image is coming soon, but there is a description of him ---> fav.me/dbfcgct
ALL PROMPTS WITHIN A PROMPT GROUP MUST BE DONE IN ORDER TO GET PRIZES!
THE PROMPT GROUPS
OPEN TO Everyone! (All creatures must be Young adult or older! Humans over 18 years, EWHs over 10, Standard horses over 3 years)
On a near by island, dragons are untamed and dangerous. Choose your dragon and go head to head against them! If you bring that dragon to Zero health, you will be able to tame that dragon and take it home... Or kill it. Your choice!
PLEASE COMMENT, TAGGING AN ADMIN (Matsi or Cast) TO HAVE YOUR DRAGON GENERATED FOR YOU BEFORE STARTING THIS PROMPT!
Each dragon will have a RNG health, and each image you do, an admin will roll a RNG for your damage to that dragon!
PROMPT LINK --- sta.sh/01q4buuaky8w
OPEN TO ALL PET SPECIES! (Including, but not limited to.... Dogs, Horses, Dragons, Felines, Summoned pets and Birds)
This event is to show off your pet's best side! Time to put on those costumes and shake your tail feathers! Group outfits (2 or more participants to make a "scene" or "Cast" in their outfits) get an extra EWH Coin! Owners and handlers are free to join in with their pets!!
PROMPT LINK --- sta.sh/025xe1iolza1
OPEN TO A RIDER AND MOUNT PAIR! (Can be rider and horse, rider and dragon, rider and Warg ETC)
Out towards the Fang Mountains, there is a large course set up. Each day, there is a different event for Rider-Mount pair to participate in. Be ready, these trials are not for the faint of heart!
All entries will get a RNG to decide if they pass or fail (and by how much) that specific prompt/event! If you Pass, you will win an extra EWH coin!
PROMPT LINK --- sta.sh/01f116vznhu3
Golden Pumpkin Events
OPEN TO EVERYONE!
Golden pumpkins are a local edible pumpkin that grows up to 20 pounds in size, but average between 2-8 pounds, and has a shimmery golden-orange color. These pumpkins are Dream Protector Tracy's favorites! This event is to embrace everything that is pumpkin!
PROMPT LINK --- sta.sh/01g8b50bsmhe
OPEN TO EVERYONE!
Why just sit around and watch the shows and events? There is a whole island to explore! Every day you are here, you decide to check out a different part of the island!
PROMPT LINK --- sta.sh/01mbd3qpiwve
OPEN TO Horses Only!
These trials are to test a horse in every way shape and form! From agility, speed, strength and ability to work without their handler. It is recommended for EWH, but all horses and Equine-type breeds are welcome!
PROMPT LINK ---sta.sh/09ml7tz1vg7
OPEN TO EVERYONE!
Try your hand at designing armor with specific themes! The king will then give you EWH coins based on how he likes your design! Make sure to keep in mind the Job and rank provided in the Theme!
You DO NOT need the "same character" or anything for this event! You are free to sell or keep all armor created after you enter the event. You will get EWH coins for each set of armor you design (RNG will be used to decide). RNG penalties will be given if the rules or Theme of the armor is not followed --- EX: If you make heavy armor for a healer, a RNG will be rolled to see how many EWH coins will be taken from your prize amount. ((Roll to get 40 EWH Coins as a prize, but roll a 10 for penalty, you will get 30 EWH coins for that armor set)).
PROMPT LINK --- sta.sh/016zc8no4vz0
OPEN TO ALL PETS (Dragons, Horses, canines and more)
We want to see your pet decorated as a Location to answer our questions! Can be a real or fictional location!
We will ask a question (Such as "Country you want a summer home in?") and your pet should be decorated to represent that country/Location! To answer that question, you may decorate your dog with Australia things, or your horse with charms from Hogwarts and so on!
PROMPT LINK --- sta.sh/0bc5tkuqbde
OPEN TO All Hominid races! (Elf, Dwarf, Centaur, Human, Anthro and more!)
Are you talented? Do you have skills? Well, we will put you to the test with this event! Come and see if you can do them all! Failures welcome too!
PROMPT LINK --- sta.sh/0gnv0u4mana
OPEN TO EVERYONE!
Items have been hidden all over the island. Can you go down the list and find them all?
PROMPT LINK --- sta.sh/016gw2r75836
OPEN TO ALL
A photographer is in town and wants you to be in his pictures! You just have to pose the way he asks!
This event will challenge you to try new poses and angles in your art style!
PROMPT LINK --- sta.sh/01xdv6xalp5u
OPEN TO Hominid races! (Centaurs, Elves, Humans ETC)
Challengers have lined up. No weapons, only hand to hand combat. Can you beat them all?
Each challenger will roll to see if you win or lose. The beginning challengers have a lower percentage of winning against you, while the last challengers have a higher chance. For ever fight you win, you get 5 EWH Coins!
PROMPT LINK - sta.sh/01axbmeq6wdf
TIER ONE PRIZES
30 EWH Coins
Custom Precious EWH With Beginners Magic, up to three mutations
Free Summon Pet from Altars Pet Altar of any Item number
Custom Fairy Dragon w/ custom wing shape
Custom Elven Forest Hound (any rarity)
Custom Character Design by Matsi (Comes in a ref sheet form)
One Custom moving page doll by Matsi
TIER TWO PRIZES
20 EWH Coins
Custom Semi-Precious EWH With no Magic, up to two mutations
Free Summon Pet from Altars Pet Altar containing up to 5 Items
Custom Fairy dragon with standard wings
Custom Elven Forest Hound of any rarity EXCLUDING Unknown
Semi Custom character design from Matsi
One Moving Page doll from Matsi (Premade lines only)
TIER THREE PRIZES
10 EWH Coins
Custom Common EWH with no magic, up to one mutation
Free Summon Pet from Altars Pet Altar containing up to three items
Semi-Custom Fairy dragon
Semi Custom Elven Forest Hound of common rarity
One non-animated page doll by Matsi (Premade lines only)
EWH COIN PRIZES Prizes can only be won if you have that amount of coins to trade in
10 Coins - Free breeding to any of MatsiOfErebor
EWHs WITHOUT using a breeding space (no BP required, Matsi designs foal. Breeding will not count against your set number of breedings NOR Matsi's horses breeding spaces.)((Excluding SFS The Goats Secret Sin and any foals/unbreedables.))
20 Coins - Free Certificate Of Points for one horse
30 Coins - Free Light to med armor
40 Coins - Free Magic Potion of your choice (Magic, Sex change, Mutation potion, etc)
50 Coins - Custom EWH up to Precious with one mutation OR Beginners magic
75 Coins - MYO Up to Semi-Precious with up to TWO mutations OR beginners magic
100 Coins - Custom Rare EWH with NO Magic and ONE mutation
125 Coins - MYO up to Precious with up to TWO mutations OR beginners magic
150 Coins - Custom EWH UP TO Precious with up to EIGHT Mutations and beginners magic
200 Coins - Custom Ethereal EWH with Master Magic and up to three mutations